003 testing the example project

好吧,让我们测试一下这个东西。
All right let's get this thing tested.

我们将直接进入运行模式。
We are going to go straight into run mode.

我们的程序已经上线并像往常一样运行。
Our program is already online and running like always.

让我们看看现在有哪些热门内容。
And let's see what we've got for Trending right now.

我们有一个警报,我不确定我是否真的想看到那个东西一直闪烁,所以我将重置它并尝试摆脱它。
We've got an alarm and I'm not sure I want to really see that thing blinking all the time so I'm going to just reset that and try and get rid of that.

好极了。
Well good.

让我们回到趋势屏幕。
Let's go back to our trending screen.

你知道吗。
And you know what.

我们还没有修复这里的导航。
We haven't fixed the navigation on here yet.

因此,让我们也这样做吧。
So let's go ahead and do that as well.

让我们打开警报屏幕,这就是我们在执行所有其他屏幕时实际上并没有打开它的问题,因为某种原因我们关闭了该屏幕。
Let's get our alarm screen open and that's the problem we didn't actually have it open when we were doing all the other screens for some reason we had that thing closed.

让我们把它放在这里。
Let's drop that in right here.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

就像我们已经修复一样,我将继续保存所有内容并将其恢复到运行模式。
And just like that we're fixed I'll go ahead and save everything and put this thing back into run mode.

这看起来干净多了,我没有看到任何警报。
And that looks a lot cleaner and I don't see any alarms.

回到我们的趋势。
So back to our trending.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

趋势为我们启动,我们可以看到我们所有的值,所以我们有 0.20 0.20 0 7 和 0 到 100,我们可以看到所有四支笔同时移动。
Trending starts up for us and we can see all of our values so we've got 0.20 0.20 0 7 and 0 to 100 and we can watch all four of those pens moving at the same time.

但假设我们不想看到水箱液位。
But then supposing we don't want to see tank level.

好吧,我们可以继续通过选中该框来禁用它。
Well we can go ahead and just disable that by checking off that box.

现在我们可以看到另外三个了。
And now we can see the other three.

现在我们正在向前流动,但我们不会产生任何压力,因为我们的水箱没有运行。
And right now we're a forward flowing but we're not building up any pressure because our tank isn't running.

那是因为我们的水箱液位仍处于 67%。
That's because our tank level is still up at 67 percent.

所以我要回到这里,让我们将油箱液位调低至 3500 跳回。
So I'm going to come back in here and let's just set that tank level down to the 3500 jump back.

现在我们应该看到事情开始激增,我们就这样了。
And now we should see that things start to spike up and there we go.

现在我们开始看到一些压差的增加。
Now we're starting to see some differential pressure build.

而且看起来不错。
And looking good.

然后,如果我想打开水箱液位,然后关闭其余的东西,或者你知道怎么做。
And then if I want to turn tank level on and just turn the rest of this stuff off or you know what.

每当我向下滚动到这里时。
Whenever I scroll down here.

啊,我们走了。
Ah there we go.

这不是一个很好的窗口,因为我不能很好地看到一切。
It's not a very good window because I can't really see everything very well.

当我尝试滚动时,感觉有点尴尬。
And when I try to scroll it's kind of awkward.

所以也许我可以调整它的大小,但检查一下。
So maybe I can resize that but check it out.

就在那里,我对我们的水箱进行了巨大的调整,然后把它扔了下来。
That's where I made the dramatic adjustment to our tank and just dropped it down.

然后我等了一会儿,定时器才响起来启动泵,然后它开始填充。
Then I waited a little bit before the timer went off to start the pump and then it started filling.

达到了 80%,然后开始回落。
Got up to 80 percent and then started dropping back down.

所以这非常好。
So that's pretty good.

我想说的是,我们正在努力适应我们的趋势,我将称之为一次成功的测试,然后离开这里。
And I would say that we are rackin on our trends and I'll call that a successful test and jump out of here.

当我跳出这个讲座时,我们就完成了。
And while I'm at it jump out of this lecture we are done.

我将在我们的下一个也是最后一个项目中见到您,我们将在其中设置数据采集的示例。
And I will see you in our next and final project where we'll be setting up an example of data acquisition.

所以直到那时欢呼
So until then cheers